Hey y’all, Bibliophile nominated me for “The Blogger’s Story Award”, and I would like to thank her for that before we get started. If you haven’t already heard of her blog you should go check it out RIGHT NOW!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Showcase the award picture.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 3+ bloggers .
- A) What is your blog’s name? B) Why did you name it that?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many followers do you have?
- Who was your first follower?
- What got you into blogging?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- If you could improve anything at all about WordPress/blogging, what would it be?
- Why do you continue to blog?
- A) My blog’s name is BookBabeReviews. B) Why? Because I have a passion for books and opinions of the ones I have read, and wanted to share those with anyone who was interested. I also LOVE alliteration, it’s so catchy and cute.. So the name BookBabeReviews was born!
- I have been blogging for less than a week, but I’m already HOOKED! Y’all won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon 😉
- I currently have 26 followers, and I am so thankful for everyone. 🙂
- My first follower was Time honored classical literature & Musings! Thanks so much 🙂 Y’all should check her out too!
- I got into blogging because I really want to read 25 books by the end of year, but couldn’t find motivation to make time to read (I am very busy because I’m in college). On top of that, I always want to share my opinions of the books I read, but none of my friends really read so I was just writing reviews for myself in my journal. Last week was my spring break, and I had free time, so I thought why not put my reviews out so that others can see, and I can also see others’ reviews of books I may have never have heard of otherwise.The rest is history
- I really love everything I’ve experienced with blogging so far. My favorite part is getting recommendations from other readers, because I am not very good at reading genres that I’m unfamiliar with.
- I haven’t yet found any issues with WordPress.
- I continue to blog because I like community of all you guys! Y’all are awesome 🙂
- Secondhand Bookwom
- Other Things
- In A Bookish World
- A Novel Glimpse
- and anyone else who would like to do this 🙂