Another award? Good gravy, I don’t feel I deserve this, but I’m not complaining ;D. I believe that I have found the perfect creative outlet with this blog and am extremely excited about it. Not to mention the lovely community that has been super supportive. A huge thanks to Books and Biros and Kirsty for nominating me. If you haven’t checked them out, you should. They are fantastic!
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I’ve told the story more than once about writing reviews in my journal, for myself, so I’m gonna tell the “part 2” of this story.
So I just read Funhouse – Dean Koontz, and the ending INFURIATED me. I was so mad to the point where I couldn’t sleep, because my mind was just racing at all the ways that that book could have ended better. So, in order to give myself some peace of mind, I got to starting the blog I have always wanted. And here I am today.
2. What is your favorite book?
I know this question should make me break into a sweat, but I know exactly the book. IT – Stephen King. I firmly believe this work is a masterpiece and if you have time to read Stephen King’s second longest book (1,138 pages!), it won’t be a waste.
3. What do you dislike the most?
I hate when books end badly (see answer #1). Like you spend ALL this time reading a book and it is pretty good, then the ending sucks. It is SO disappointing!
4. What is your favorite food item from the mall?
You know those sketchy Asian food places, they hide in the dark corner of the food court? Those places are my guilty pleasure! Mystery meat and greasy chow mein noodles are LIFE.
5. What is your favorite pastime?
Other than reading, I love watching Netflix and You Tube, but a nice long walk through the woods with someone who is able to hold a nice conversation is priceless.