I wasn’t actually tagged in this, but I’m doing this anyway, as usual. I saw this tag on hideawaygirl’s blog so check hers out too.
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name (Kyleigh)
I don’t really have nicknames now, but over the years I had a few.
- Kyle : My friends and I gave each other boy names once. Why? I don’t know.
- Kyleigh-girl : My dad calls me this.
- kittykyleigh : I used to be super into twitter, and this was my @ name.
- Stupid : Just kidding! I just couldn’t think of another.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- Volunteer at a summer horse ranch – I taught kids how to ride horses. So fun!
- Schlotzsky’s Deli – It was awful, need I say more?
- Teacher’s Assistant at a daycare – this is my current on-campus job.
- Teacher at a daycare – this is my current summer job (I started last week! So fun!)
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- The Shawshank Redemption – My all-time favorite movie. Also it is based off a Stephen King short story.
- Clueless – My all-time favorite guilty pleasure movie
- Mama Mia! – My all-time favorite musical.
- Pitch Perfect – Not really an all-time favorite, but I own it and have watched it so many times.
Four Authors I Recommend
- Stephen King – for those who love horror
- Sarah Dessen – for those who love contemporary
- Ray Bradbury – for those who love sci-fi
- George Orwell – another for sci-fi
Four Places I’ve Visited
- Florida – Disney World!
- Illinois – I’ve got family in the midwest
- San Antonio, TX – I love this city
- Japan – Saved the best for last, my sister used to live there so I got to visit for awhile and got the full experience.
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now
- Eating pizza
- Watching Bob’s Burgers
- Shopping at a Half Price Books
Four Foods I’d Rather Not Eat
- Onion – Ew!
- Tomatoes – Just ew!
- Coconut – Ew ew ew!
- Asparagus – So ew!
Four Of My Favorite Foods
- Mac and Cheese
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- Ice cream
Four T.V. Shows I Watch
(Only four? Sheesh!)
- Bob’s Burgers – all-time favorite show
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S – all-time favorite sitcom
- Gilmore Girls – all-time favorite comedy (w/out a laugh track)
- House M.D. – all-time favorite medical show
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
- Turning 20
- My sophomore year of college
- Seeing my friends from school again
- Hopefully making a ton of money in my summer job
For Things I’m Always Saying
- “My bad!”
- “Shh, I’m reading!”
Fin. This was a fun tag, anyone who is interested should also try it out. Some of these are hard to think of, so good luck!